The team is spending time in and around base camp waiting for a weather window to open for our summit attempt. We anticipate this happening sometime after May 20th.

We've decided to open this blog post for questions and answers. You can ask any Everest, 7Summits, climbing, IDEAS, Adventures, Crohn's disease, Ulcerative Colitis and/or ostomy related question you'd like in the comments section. If your question is directed at an individual climber – , Darrell or John – please name them in your question. We'll leave this post up front for the next couple of days and collect your questions. We'll do our best to answer them all on May 16.

For those of you using the comments section for the first time, if you don't see your question/comment appear right away, it's because we have comment moderation turned on to prevent spam comments. Once you've been approved the first time, your future comments will appear right away.

No tags for this post.

Related posts